Individual Concierge Services
We offer a variety of immigration concierge services for individuals that can be provided individually or packaged. See service details in the following section. Our bespoke and tailored services are significantly more personalised and cater to the demands of a single person.
We understand that everybody’s circumstances are different which is why our concierge relocation service is second to none. We are a leading Visa concierge in the UK and can help you with your Visa options, ensuring that whatever path you choose, it will be the best for you and for your family.
National Insurance Application
Once you have been granted your visa to the UK you will need to apply for a National Insurance Number (NI). You have a NI number to make sure your National Insurance contributions and taxes are recorded against your name only. It’s made up of letters and numbers and never changes.
We will apply for your National Insurance number for you, meaning you do not have any of the stress of dealing with HMRC.
Airport Meet & Greet with Transportation
We offer comprehensive VIP airport services, including:
- Meet & greet by an agent for all our clients at the airport with personalised messaging.
- Fast tracking with an escort through passport control.
- Luggage collection.
- Personalised transportation vehicles depending on the needs of the client.
- Door-to-door services
- Pre-booked luggage collection and escorting to airport lounges.
- 24/7 private chauffeuring.
- Car rental (if required) – we organise and have the car waiting for clients at the airport.
General Practitioner & Dentist Registration
To access the universal healthcare services in the United Kingdom it is essential to register with a general practitioner (GP). Once you are all settled into your new home, we will register you with your local GP and Dental surgery.
We offer the best relocation concierge services that tailored to your personal needs, we can arrange for both residential and commercial lettings as well as property purchases and sales. We look for following aspects when considering suitable housing:
- Client specific requests, e.g., do you have a family, do they need access to an office, do you need underground parking. etc.
- We handle all the paperwork so all you need do is relax and prepare to move into your new home.
- We help you with sourcing furniture if the house comes unfurnished and arrange shipping of your belongings.
Police Registration UK
Depending on where you have relocated from you may need to register with the police. Registration with the police MUST be done within 7 days of your relocation to the UK.
The criteria for the registration is:
- You’re 16 or older
- Your visa or permission to stay in the UK is for longer than 6 months
- Click here to see specific eligibility requirements
We can set you up with a UK police registration appointment and talk you through the entire process. We can even have someone accompany you if that is what you require.
The UK allows certain countries to directly transfer their driving licence. To see whether you can automatically transfer your licence click here. You can drive for 12 months in the UK on your foreign licence. Leave applying for your licence to us and you can just sit back and drive knowing that we have it all handled.
Private Health Insurance
The UK has a national health service but for faster and more premium service you will need to apply for private health insurance. We can help with this process. Policy options include individual, joint, family, and children plans.
Personal /Private Bank Account Services
There are many types of bank accounts that you may need, and we are here to help you navigate the bank account opening process. We can help with both individual and business bank accounts.
An example of just some of the types of bank accounts available include current accounts, packaged bank accounts, and business accounts.
We can provide you with a SIM card ready to use with unlimited calls and texts. Furthermore, we are here to support you through the phone services process which can be slightly daunting if you have never applied for a full-time contract in the UK.
Family Services & School Applications
Moving with your family does not need to be stressful. We can help you pick the right school for your children.
Our process starts with the following:
- Shortlist schools based on your criteria.
- Complete application process for all your children.
- Set up and prep for school interview process.
We are also available to help with university selection processes and any other family services that may be required, such as looking for a nanny or hiring a driver etc.
Start planning your move to the UK today.
Contact us with your details and we will contact you!
By clicking "Submit" you agree to our Terms of Service.